An iconic Canadian activity – exploring Canada’s waterways in a canoe is one of the most unique and meaningful ways to experience the outdoors. Our canoeing expeditions are designed more as a school than a typical guided trip. In welcoming full participation from our clients, our intention is that participants will emerge from our multi-day trips fully prepared, knowledgeable, and capable of leading their own personal river-canoeing expeditions.
Upcoming in 2018
- Upper Stikine River 280 km wilderness canoeing and hiking expedition
- Kootenay River Canoeing Expedition, Aug 15-23, 2018.
- Four Rivers in Four Days – Interior BC river canoeing trip, Spring and Fall 2018 dates available.
- Wilderness Circus, Yoga and Canoe Camp for Teens June 29-July 4, 2018. Ages 14-17
- Earthquest Outdoor School Shuswap River Canoe and Kayak Camp May 7-11, 2018