Exploring Canada’s waterways in a canoe is one of the most unique and meaningful ways to experience the outdoors.
In fact, it’s an iconic Canadian activity!
Our canoeing expeditions are designed more as a school than a typical guided trip. In welcoming full participation from our clients, our intention is that participants will emerge from our multi-day trips fully prepared, knowledgeable, and capable of leading their own personal river-canoeing expeditions.
2021 Canoe Trips
We are planning our 2021 Calendar and have some very exciting white water canoeing trips in the works! Stay tuned for exact dates and the opportunity to receive early bird discounts. Trips we’re planning include:
- Kootenay River Trip – 6 stunning days on the glacial blue Kootenay river in the heart of the Rockies
- Four Rivers in Four Days – we have 2 four day trips in June and September on some of Interior BC’s best whitewater canoeing rivers
- Stikine River – experience northern BC’s true rugged beauty in this 14 day wilderness adventure.
- **NEW** Kootenay River Couples Adventure Retreat – we’re combining the fully guided and catered Kootenay River Trip with a world-renowned couples workshop led by a certified professional facilitator.
Why Choose a Guided Canoeing Trip instead of exploring on your own?
- For the majority of people, the river environment is the largest surprise on a canoeing trip. Our certified guides will ensure that everyone is comfortable with the environment and learn necessary skills to navigate a river.
- Canoeing can be tricky sport to learn. Our guides are great teachers that are happy to pass on canoeing knowledge. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions!
- Canoeing is a great experience for children, but if you’re a novice parent, perhaps the idea is overwhelming. Please chat with us to see which of our trips or clinics would be suitable for your whole family.
- It’s really great to have your own canoe, but in the event that you don’t have a canoe, you can rent one of our high quality boats for your scheduled excursion.