Exploring Canada’s waterways in a canoe is one of the most unique and meaningful ways to experience the outdoors.
In fact, it’s an iconic Canadian activity!
Our canoeing expeditions are designed more as a school than a typical guided trip. In welcoming full participation from our clients, our intention is that participants will emerge from our multi-day trips fully prepared, knowledgeable, and capable of leading their own personal river-canoeing expeditions.
Upcoming in 2019
- Kootenay River whitewater canoeing expedition, Aug 22-28, 2019.
- Four Rivers in Four Days – Interior BC whitewater river canoeing trip, June 21-24 and Sept. 20-23
- Wilderness Circus, Yoga and Canoe Camp by request. Please as for details!
- Earthquest Outdoor School Shuswap River Canoe and Kayak Camp May 2019
Why Choose a Guided Canoeing Trip instead of exploring on your own?
- For the majority of people, the river environment is the largest surprise on a canoeing trip. Our certified guides will ensure that everyone is comfortable with the environment and learn necessary skills to navigate a river.
- Canoeing may be tricky sport to learn. Our guides are great teachers that are happy to pass on canoeing knowledge. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions!
- Canoeing is a great experience for children, but if you’re a novice parent, perhaps the idea is overwhelming. Please chat with us to see which of our trips or clinics would be suitable for your whole family.
- It’s really great to have your own canoe, but in the event that you don’t have a canoe, you can rent one of our high quality boats for your scheduled excursion.