Welcome to Elements Adventure Co.’s Paddling School – the Okanagan’s 1st canoeing school!
There is so much more to river canoeing than just learning how to paddle a boat. We strive to make each clinic a rich wilderness experience that leaves the participants feeling confident on the water, and connected to the natural environment they are playing in.
We offer a variety of clinics and courses suitable to any level of canoeing fan, from Beginner to Advanced.
- Weekend River Canoe Clinics (all levels, tandem and solo canoeing)
- FREE Lake Paddle Evenings (all levels)
- Expedition Canoeing Training (intermediate and advanced)
- Lake Canoe Clinics (all levels)
Be sure to turn your player to 1080 HD to experience the crystal clear waters of the Shuswap River!
If you’d like to learn more about any of our clinics or programs, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us.
Why Use Our Paddling School?
- Incredible Coaches. Taking a canoeing lesson will offer you accessibility to some pretty amazing coaches, whose skills and knowledge you can access. These individuals have spent plenty of time on the river and understand how to read it, teach it, and help you with it. Learn More About Us
- Start Out Safely. Whitewater paddling is becoming an increasingly desired component of outdoor adventure seekers’ activities. And if you’re so lucky to reside near a lake or a river, one of the greatest things you can do is go rent a canoe or kayak and just begin paddling. Canoeing is an excellent way to spend time outdoors – and a lesson will get you started in the right way – and help you get back to shore again safe and sound.
If you’re considering canoeing in BC, be sure to check our lessons. You may come for a weekend course, then decide you’d like to become a lifetime paddler – it’s not unheard of!