Welcome to Elements Paddling – interior British Columbia’s 1st canoeing school!
There is so much more to canoeing than just learning how to paddle a boat. We strive to make each course a rich outdoor experience that leaves each person feeling confident on the water, and connected to the natural environment they are playing in.
We offer a variety of canoeing lessons and courses suitable to any level of canoeing fan, from Beginner to Advanced, lake to whitewater, tandem, solo, and Big Canoe. Come see for yourself how canoeing is for anyone – accessible to the young, young-at-heart, families, kids, athletes, and thrill-seekers.
- Weekend River Canoeing Courses (all levels, tandem and solo canoeing)
- FREE Lake Paddle Evenings (all levels)
- Expedition Canoeing Training (intermediate and advanced)
- Rescue Courses (for canoeists – intermediate and advanced)
- Lake Canoeing Lessons (all levels)
- Instructor Courses (RCABC-certified)
Be sure to turn your player to 1080 HD to experience the crystal clear waters of the Shuswap River!
If you’d like to learn more about any of our courses or programs, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us.
Why Use Our Paddling School?
- Incredible Coaches. Taking a canoeing course will give you access to some of the best canoeing instructors in Canada. Our instructors are certified though Paddle Canada and the Recreational Canoe Association of British Columbia, offering world-class instruction and content. These individuals have spent plenty of time on the river and lakes, and understand how to read it, teach it, and help you explore your potential. Learn More About Our Team
- Start Out Safely. Whitewater paddling is becoming an increasingly desired component of outdoor adventure seekers’ activities. And if you’re so lucky to reside near a lake or a river, one of the greatest things you can do is go rent a canoe or kayak and just begin paddling. Canoeing is an excellent way to spend time outdoors – and a lesson will get you started in the right way – and help you get back to shore again safe and sound.
If you’re considering canoeing in BC, be sure to check our courses. Come for a weekend course, paddle for a lifetime!!