Elements Adventures designs and delivers customized corporate leadership and staff retreats for organizations looking to:
- Develop relationships and camaraderie in a new team
- Reward employees/ departments and show appreciation
- Staff incentive for reaching corporate targets and goals
- Step outside the ordinary to explore creative ideas for collaborative business growth
- Explore ideas of land stewardship and nature education
- Deliver leadership and teamwork workshops to learn about ourselves and improve existing group dynamics
- Provide an opportunity for organizational connection and camaraderie in a beautiful natural setting.
Examples of past Retreat Experiences and Collaborations:
- Day-retreat to a local lake with canoeing equipment provided, paddling instruction, games and catered picnic lunch.
- 3-day canoeing retreat with paddling and camping equipment, instruction and teamwork facilitation, meals and snacks included.
- 1-day field trip for nature education, wildcrafting and activities.
- 3-day Surprise Adventure Retreat for corporate executives involving Circus Arts, Whitewater Canoeing and Rescue, Yoga, Wildcrafting, including gourmet dining and world class amenities.