Elements Adventure Company has been taking groups onto lakes, rivers, and into the wilderness since 2013. Our specialty is using the natural environment combined with adventure activities to deepen connections, strengthen relationships and bring people together.
Deepen your connection with your partner in our Kootenay River Couples Adventure Retreat; gain clarity about how you want to show up in this adventure of life on the Wild Within Retreat; or let us provide you with a proposal to bring whitewater canoeing, circus arts or yoga to your family or private group as a customized private retreat experience. We are connected to a community of local talented instructors and facilitators to help us deliver excellence with a unique blend of experiences.
Some examples of past retreat experiences created, organized, and facilitated by Elements Adventure Company and/or with collaboration with other instructors include:
- 7-day Circus Arts, Canoeing, and Yoga camp for teens
- 3-day Circus Arts, Canoeing, and Yoga Retreat Experience for adults
- 3-day Team-building and Canoeing Adventure on Sugar Lake and Shuswap River for staff
- 1-day Mother’s Day Canoe Adventure and Picnic for families
- 3-day Voyageur Canoe Trip for club members
- 1-day lake canoeing and team building retreat for staff